A Second U.S Production of my Play!


Exactly a month after the Idaho-based Knock ‘Em Dead theatre company contacted me regarding the performing rights to my stage play of A Christmas Carol another email suddenly plopped into my inbox, also from a U.S theatre company, also enquiring after the performing rights to my play. This company was 2,000 miles away from the first, on the Atlantic Coast of the southern United States, in the state of Virginia.

To have one production of a play you’ve written being performed is wonderful, but to have two at the same time, and on the other side of the world, is absolutely amazing!

Eden Troupe theatre company will be staging a production of my stage play of A Christmas Carol this coming December as part of their 2009 / 2010 season. The theatre company is part of the Patrick Henry College, located in the town of Purcellville, 40 miles north-west of the capital, Washington DC.

Over the past 3 years Eden Troupe have staged stunning productions of such classic plays as Joseph Kesselring’s Arsenic & Old Lace, Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, Arthur Miller’s The Crucible and Reginald Rose’s Twelve Angry Men.

Performance dates are yet to be confirmed (the theatre company have promised that they will have that information for me in a week or two’s time!), but I am told all performances are being scheduled for December only.

As with Knock ‘Em Dead’s production of the play I will be making regular updates with news, information, photographs and artwork as and when the company passes them in my direction.

For more information on the theatre company, ticket prices and all future shows, please visit their website on the link below.


The Eden Troupe theatre company can be found at :http://www.phc.edu/edentroupe.php





Comments

Popular Posts