SOMETIME NEVER wins an award!

Crikey, blimey and shiver me timbers, if it hasn't just gone and happened again!

For the second time in the space of a month another project I have worked on with SpokenWorld Audio has only gone and won another bloomin' award!

My audio play, SOMETIME NEVER, starring SIMON JONES and ROSALYN LANDOR won the Best Drama Award at the New York Awards last night. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how excited, thrilled and downright gobsmacked by this I, and everyone involved, is.

The audio play, which was directed and sound designed by the mighty NEIL GARDNER, with music by the fab JAMES DUNLOP, is the first in a series of 'own brand' audio dramas that I'm writing for SpokenWorld, and was an absolute blast to work on from start to finish.

I'd like to thank Neil, Simon, Rosalyn, James and everyone involved for doing such a wonderful job, and for making it something that I am truly proud of.

We are currently turning our attention to the second audio play, so watch this space for more details as and when!

I'd also like to offer Neil's other company, Ladbroke Productions, a huge and hearty congrats for winning a Gold New York Award for their documentary Living With Memory In Rwanda. A well deserved win, my friend! A double celebration for Mr Gardner tonight!

Meanwhile, I'm just off to crack open a bottle of bubbly!


Comments

Popular Posts