Update - Anthologies, Audio Plays and Novels

Things have been a bit hectic here lately as I have several writing projects in various stages of development (I'm a bit like those plate spinners on the old variety shows).




Both anthologies are coming along nicely. There are some fantastic stories coming in, and editing work has finally begun on Lost Tales. Can't wait for you to read it (but you'll have to wait until November!). In a couple of weeks I will also begin editing work on Frontier Worlds.







I've been busy writing the scripts for a 3-part supernatural/horror
audio mini-series, which is in the early stages of pre-production. Episode 1 has been delivered, and work has now begun on the script for Episode 2. I should hopefully have more news on this very soon!





I'm also about to start work on two novels for two separate publishers - one is for a TV tie-in franchise, the other is an original novel. Very excited to be working on both of them - but they won't be published until late 2017, so it may be a while before I can give any further details on them.

And, to round things off, I'm also working on a couple of short stories.

To top it off, I realised at the weekend that I'm off on holiday for 10 days in September, so I only have about 5 weeks to get things done before it all suddenly grinds to a halt!

I'd better get on with it then!




Comments

Popular Posts