Christmas Update - The Boxing Day Dip Charity Plunge!

Along with a hundred or so other brave loonies this Christmas, I'll be running headlong into the freezing waters, all in the name of charity!!

Yes, as the excitement and madness of the festive season hits us, I've taken leave of my senses and decided to take part in the annual Boxing Day Dip. Which means, on the 26th of December, in the very depths of Winter, I'll be climbing into my swimming shorts and running like a lunatic into the cold, cold ocean.

But it's all in the name of charity!! I'll be raising money for the RSPCA.

So please sponsor me a little something, doesn't have to be much, just 50p or a £1 - it all adds up! Just click on the link below and it'll take you to my official Just Giving sponsor page.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Scott-Harrison9


Thanks.








Comments

Popular Posts